Sunday, August 20, 2006

PRIEST of the Scarlet Squad

priest01

"my codename is Priest. i am part of Scarlet Squad.

"I've done too many things in my previous life for which i have been unable to purge from my memories and they live with me every single waking moment ... the strongest memory is that of my past as a Pan-Galactic Pastor for the Church Of The Void ... my soul and faith had belonged to The Eternal Void ... and that of my Mighty Lord Hadeous."

priest02

"The genocide and mass murder in the names of The Eternal Void has taken my soul. I was no longer a man of faith ... I was no longer human and I have no mortal right to regard myself as a part of the human race ... I am a sinner. I am the damned."

"I have since left his flock ... and left my former life behind, reborn a crusader for peace and freedom as part of The Scarlet Squad ... but the nickname "Priest" stuck with me like a plague ..."

priest03

"I fight not for my redemption, for that has been lost ... but what i can do is fight for the fate of the Free Universe, for all who have died beneath my sword..."

priest04

[more images @ my multiply album]

JOINPRIEST

No comments: